Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Wisdom Tooth Hematoma
Why after all this time I still think of you? Why so far away though you feel close? When did we move so much and I did not even heard? When did we stop being you and me?
I think, I guess. I close my eyes and see you, I see your smile, I see your eyes and I can do about it, I feel, I feel your scent, I feel in my skin, s ent your body rubbing against mine . And there you are, beautiful as always, I am so close, but I can not reach. I like your hands, your neck, your mouth, I like each of the parts you are. So close yet you do not see me, just tell me "I can not tell you how I feel, I can not, given the situation," . But that way you told me everything your way or you did know me and I understood . There will fill your mouth with fine phrases, or words beautiful, just told me you cared and I wanted to take care of and I was happy with that. In secret we hugged, we kissed a lot, kissed us both, and we looked at the watch without thinking, without thinking that it would end. But it ended, I thought it was best we could no longer be so, hiding, was undoubtedly the best, or so I thought at that time. And today, I hate today day I thought I did not feel anything more for you, wean the minute that you grabbed for a hand and I to the other. Because I realize I'm so in love with you, when you're so far away and not think about being with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment